Current Affairs related to Indian Railways are very important in any Railway Exams. These questions are picked from the latest Current Affairs of 2020. Some of the questions are given below for reference. Kindly join our Telegram Channel for a full PDF.
Railway Current Affairs 2020 PDF
1. The Railway Protection Force has recently launched which initiative that will focus on the safety of women passengers?
A. Meri Sakhi
B. Meri Mitra
C. Meri Saheli
D. Meri Bandhu
2. The Railways has announced to run how many more services on the Mumbai suburban train system?
3. The first-ever food truck of Indian Railways has been launched at which Railway Station?
A. Bhopal Railway Station
B. Pune Railway Station
C. Chennai Railway Station
D. Hyderabad Railway Station
4. India’s first solar-powered Miniature Train was launched in which state?
D. Andhra Pradesh
5. Indian Railways partnered with _______ to improve its operational efficiency using digital tools?
D) Indian School of Business (ISB)
For RRB NTPC Full Syllabus and Mock Test Series
6. Which Metro Rail Corporation has introduced “Pride Station” dedicated to the transgender community, a first for Metro services in northern India?
A) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
B) Noida Metro Rail Corporation
C) Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
D) Kanpur Metro Rail Corporation
7. The Central Government is planning to sell what % of stake in railway engineering company IRCON International Ltd through an offer-for-sale of shares?
8. Which Metro Rail Corporation will lay vibration-absorbing tracks for the first time in India?
A) Noida Metro Rail Corporation
B) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
C) Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation
D) Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation
9. Which Company has been assigned by Indian Railways (IR) to implement the Hospital Management Information System (HMIS), an integrated clinical information system?
A) Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
B) RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RailTel)
C) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
10. Which Company sealed the contract to build 87.569 Kms of India’s first high-speed rail corridor or Bullet Train Project -‘Mumbai-Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail (MAHSR)’ from the National High-Speed Rail Corporation (NHSRCL)?
A) Bombardier Transportation
B) L&T (Larsen & Toubro)
C) Royal Track
D) Ircon International Ltd
Click below given link for the Railway Current Affairs 2020 PDF